Collected by Susanne Weel
1612 Song Wat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
While its tasty Thai-Japanese fusion menu is more than passable, you don’t necessarily come to Samsara for the food. It is all about the mellow riverside location. The restaurant is homely and comfortable and the views across the Chao Phraya River...
2 Thanon Si Ayutthaya, Khwaeng Wachira Phayaban, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
I am happy to have finally found the address for the Ka-Long Restaurant after many unsuccessful searches. This restaurant is an old-school Thai restaurant set on the busy Chao Praya River and there’s no mistaking its authenticity. The spices are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter