Collected by Kelly Jacob
Route de la Turbie, France
To say that the drive from Nice to Monaco is scenic, is an understatement. After driving around a bend on the mountain, everyone on our tour bus suddenly rushed to one side and pressed up against the windows trying to get a snap of this GORGEOUS...
19 Quai Jean Jaurès, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Despite the hordes of tourists, glitterati and paparazzi that descend on the famous French Riviera town, St. Tropez is still one of my favorite places in all of France. I guess that's why I bought a small pied-a-terre near there almost 10 years...
10 Rue de la Paix, 06360 Èze, France
A maze of narrow medieval streets wind up and down this village perched along the Grande Corniche. The ruins of a château are now an exotic garden, and the 18th-century neoclassical Notre Dame of the Assumption church is a national monument....
Boulevard James Wyllie, 06160 Antibes, France
Forget Nice, the beach is rough and pebbly ! To the west of Nice, though, is Antibes, a better base for your French Riviera stay. The beach is so clear, we really felt like we were in the Caribbean. With an amazing view of Nice and the mountains...
41 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
What’s this about a pool when the Mediterranean’s only steps away? Simply put, the piscine you’ll enjoy here at ARK on the Quai des États-Unis is a whole other kind of refreshing: a large, bulbous stemmed glass, a generous pour of the region’s...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter