Collected by Kelly Jacob
Route de la Turbie, 06190 Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France
To say that the drive from Nice to Monaco is scenic, is an understatement. After driving around a bend on the mountain, everyone on our tour bus suddenly rushed to one side and pressed up against the windows trying to get a snap of this GORGEOUS...
19 Quai Jean Jaurès, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Despite the hordes of tourists, glitterati and paparazzi that descend on the famous French Riviera town, St. Tropez is still one of my favorite places in all of France. I guess that's why I bought a small pied-a-terre near there almost 10 years...
Boulevard James Wyllie, 06160 Antibes, France
Forget Nice, the beach is rough and pebbly ! To the west of Nice, though, is Antibes, a better base for your French Riviera stay. The beach is so clear, we really felt like we were in the Caribbean. With an amazing view of Nice and the mountains...
Plage Marquet, 06320 Cap-d'Ail, France
It is so easy to stroll into France, many visitor cross the border without ever realizing they’ve been abroad. Instead of a coastal hike, the French Riviera offers a paved path that takes travelers from the Principality to Mala Beach on the Cap d’...
41 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
What’s this about a pool when the Mediterranean’s only steps away? Simply put, the piscine you’ll enjoy here at ARK on the Quai des États-Unis is a whole other kind of refreshing: a large, bulbous stemmed glass, a generous pour of the region’s...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna