Collected by Kelly Jacob
Route de la Turbie, France
To say that the drive from Nice to Monaco is scenic, is an understatement. After driving around a bend on the mountain, everyone on our tour bus suddenly rushed to one side and pressed up against the windows trying to get a snap of this GORGEOUS...
19 Quai Jean Jaurès, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Despite the hordes of tourists, glitterati and paparazzi that descend on the famous French Riviera town, St. Tropez is still one of my favorite places in all of France. I guess that's why I bought a small pied-a-terre near there almost 10 years...
Boulevard James Wyllie, 06160 Antibes, France
Forget Nice, the beach is rough and pebbly ! To the west of Nice, though, is Antibes, a better base for your French Riviera stay. The beach is so clear, we really felt like we were in the Caribbean. With an amazing view of Nice and the mountains...
41 Quai des États-Unis, 06300 Nice, France
What’s this about a pool when the Mediterranean’s only steps away? Simply put, the piscine you’ll enjoy here at ARK on the Quai des États-Unis is a whole other kind of refreshing: a large, bulbous stemmed glass, a generous pour of the region’s...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico