Collected by Nicole Patt
'Uturoa 98735, French Polynesia
Inhibitions fade and walls come down when you find yourself in a place where worldly troubles feel long gone—like on Tahiti and its islands. Sometimes, the best thing about going so far away from home is making new friends to share your paradise...
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Fakarava Atoll, French Polynesia
Experienced divers already know the magical feeling of effortlessly floating through the water alongside colorful tropical fish. On a Paul Gauguin cruise, beginners can also get their feet wet and discover the world of scuba diving with onboard...
Rangiroa, French Polynesia
Rangiroa, the largest atoll in the Tuamotus, is the center of the thriving French Polynesian pearl industry. Paul Gauguin passengers can set sail over the blue waters of the lagoon to a pearl farm where they can learn about the complex process of...
Hiva Oa, French Polynesia
There may not be much to this tiny island in the French Polynesia but it's big on history if you have any interest in Paul Gauguin and Jacques Brel. If you are looking for a secluded spot with little amenities, this is a perfect spot in paradise....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands