Collected by Sarah Kott
Münsterplatz, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Start the day at the Münsterplatz market (best on Saturdays). Try the fresh-pressed carrot-apple-orange-ginger juice and some tofu wurst. If you're the academic type, you might also be interested in walking around the university campus to see the...
Salzstraße 31, 79098 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
Maybe even all of Germany. Buchhandlung zum Wetzstein is located just off of Augustinerplatz. Upon entering, you will be greeted by the friendly and helpful staff, and then you will be completely absorbed by beautifully displayed books,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter