Collected by Sonja wenzel
Portland, ME, USA
Whether you go for the traditional lobster roll or not, Portland, Maine is a little city with plenty of delicious food to offer. One of our favorites is J's Oyster House. J’s Oyster House is situated right on the water. The building looks like its...
12 Captain Strout Cir, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107, USA
Chances are that when you think of a lighthouse, the image that pops into your head is the iconic Portland Head Light. The tapered white tower on the end of a rocky cape buffeted by crashing waves? Yup, that’s the one. The adjacent...
9 Custom House Wharf, Portland, ME 04101, USA
Along the waterfront near the downtown Old Port district, the family-owned Harbor Fish Market is a 40-year-old shop prized by locals for its reliable excellence. Pristine scallops glisten in cases, and the air smells of ocean brine. Order a...
95 Main St, Freeport, ME 04032, USA
While in Maine a truly adventurer wouldn't want to miss a stop in Freeport to shop till they drop all day long at L.L. Bean. As the founder, Leon Leonwood Bean has been quoted to say, "Selling good products at a reasonable profit, treat your...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna