Collected by Lori McClellan
Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A trip to Boston, especially the first time, would be incomplete without a short walk across the Charlestown Bridge to the Navy Yard. Not only is the surrounding neighborhood filled with lovely colonial houses encircling the magnificent Bunker...
44 School St #250, Boston, MA 02111, USA
Taking the self-guided Freedom Trail tour was amazing! A nice walk, a history lesson and beautiful architecture... Follow the red brick line and the trail will take you to 16 places of historic importance in the colonial revolution. Pop into the ...
24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133, USA
Love history? Then don't miss at least part of The Freedom Trail. Two and a half miles of 16 sites steeped in history make up Boston's version of the 'Yellow Brick Road.' This time, the brown bricks start at the Boston Common, and lead you on a...
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
In the summer, when the temperatures reach sweltering and the city is crowded with tourists, the Boston Harbor Islands are where Bostonians go to escape. The Harbour Islands are comprised of 12 islands in total. Although it's a mere 15 to 20...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- 1 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 3 Where to Go in Summer California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 4 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 5 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals