Collected by Adriana Yampey
1805 N 30th St, Colorado Springs, CO 80904, USA
This rock formation is part of the Garden of the Gods and one of the main attractions. Very easy to get to you will know in advance you are there based on the parked cars and the number of people waiting to take their turn sitting under it. It's a...
8181 S Parker Rd, Centennial, CO 80016, USA
17 Mile House Farm Park, Aurora, CO - is a 150-year old property which served as an important resting stop for pioneers traveling on the Cherokee/Smoky Hill wagon trails in the 1860’s. This County-designated heritage area includes a historic...
Denver, CO, USA
RITUAL. - I used to take the aisle seat for every single flight. More leg room, get out when I want, off the plane faster. Then one time I got "stuck" in a window seat. I watched the clouds passed, stared at the buildings below, watched the sun go...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun