Collected by Dina Wilson
16710 Ranch Rd 965, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is truly a mystical place, filled with Native American folklore. The Tonkawa people who inhabited the area in the 16th century thought it was special because they thought they saw ghost fires flickering at the top...
323 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
The Auslander is German for the word outsider, foreigner, or tourist, which seems a suiting name for this great restaurant and biergarten located right in the heart of historic Fredericksburg. The German cuisine is as authentic as it comes in the...
Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Yes, Texas! Kick up those boots and soak up the live music, the BBQ, the Premiere hotels and those glorious stretches of cycling roads that only the Texas Hill Country can offer. Spend time in Austin before Backroads scoops you up and fall in love...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun