Collected by Dina Wilson
16710 Ranch Rd 965, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Enchanted Rock State Natural Area is truly a mystical place, filled with Native American folklore. The Tonkawa people who inhabited the area in the 16th century thought it was special because they thought they saw ghost fires flickering at the top...
323 E Main St, Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
The Auslander is German for the word outsider, foreigner, or tourist, which seems a suiting name for this great restaurant and biergarten located right in the heart of historic Fredericksburg. The German cuisine is as authentic as it comes in the...
Fredericksburg, TX 78624, USA
Yes, Texas! Kick up those boots and soak up the live music, the BBQ, the Premiere hotels and those glorious stretches of cycling roads that only the Texas Hill Country can offer. Spend time in Austin before Backroads scoops you up and fall in love...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local