Collected by franz rovetta
Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Valparaiso Region, Chile
One of Rapa Nui's (Easter Island's) famous Birdman petroglyphs. I don't think I can type the history of the Cult of the Birdman in 1500 characters, but I highly encourage you to Google it. Interesting stuff- a physical challenge that would today's...
4095 Burton Dr, Cambria, CA 93428, USA
My husband and I come to Robin's every year in the summer to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food is fabulous- we can never choose one item so we order small plates of everything tapas style. We also come here anytime we are in Cambria. The...
Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
Nuzzled up against the Arizona border about 100 miles west of Four Corners are some 30 square miles of the most iconic scenery in the American West. Monument Valley is one of those places that you’ll recognize as soon as you see...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind