Collected by franz rovetta
Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Valparaiso Region, Chile
One of Rapa Nui's (Easter Island's) famous Birdman petroglyphs. I don't think I can type the history of the Cult of the Birdman in 1500 characters, but I highly encourage you to Google it. Interesting stuff- a physical challenge that would today's...
4095 Burton Dr, Cambria, CA 93428, USA
My husband and I come to Robin's every year in the summer to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food is fabulous- we can never choose one item so we order small plates of everything tapas style. We also come here anytime we are in Cambria. The...
Oljato-Monument Valley, UT 84536, USA
Nuzzled up against the Arizona border about 100 miles west of Four Corners are some 30 square miles of the most iconic scenery in the American West. Monument Valley is one of those places that you’ll recognize as soon as you see...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local