Collected by Jim L
UG -7, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
60487 Frankfurt, Germany
My favorite area in Frankfurt is Bockenheim, northwest of the town center … of course, I’m completely biased as this was my old neighborhood. Home to Frankfurt's Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Bockenheim is vibrant and lively. The cafés,...
Hasengasse 5-7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Browse through aisles of local produce, raw and cured meats, fresh fish, cheese, wine, and more at this indoor market with over 60 vendor stalls. Kleinmarkthalle sells plenty of local German fare, including schnitzel and sausages of course, as...
Schillerstraße 2, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Schiller Street comes to life every Friday, as local farmers and small business owners set up for Schillermarkt. Here you can find fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, authentic german cheese and sausages, as well as wine and flowers. One of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States