Frankfurt like a local
Collected by Katherine Kneier , AFAR Staff
Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Walther-von-Cronberg-Platz 2-4, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Order a scoop of velvety organic ice cream or healthy frozen yogurt, add a handful of your favorite mix-in ingredients, and watch as the server blends and slides your dessert across the -15C slab of stone. The result? Dream Cream. The Cooking Ape,...
Mainzer Landstraße 111, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Kleine Anna, on the corner of Mainzer Landstrasse and Ludwigstrasse offers bliss-on-toast to the Frankfurt breakfast and lunch crowd. Sticking to a single winning dish--Brot Belage, or warm bread with a choice of spreads--the place packs them in...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May