Frankfurt in a Day
Collected by Ashley S
Zeil 106 1. UG- 7. OGU-Bahn Station, An der Hauptwache, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The latest architectural highlight in Frankfurt is a futuristic shopping complex (mall) called MyZeil. It is one of the most significant inner city development projects in Europe, designed by Roman architect Massimiliano Fuksas, with an...
60487 Frankfurt, Germany
My favorite area in Frankfurt is Bockenheim, northwest of the town center … of course, I’m completely biased as this was my old neighborhood. Home to Frankfurt's Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Bockenheim is vibrant and lively. The cafés,...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Opernplatz 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The old opera is probably the most beautiful place in Frankfurt, easily accessible from the Zeil shopping street, and just terrific in the spring or summer. There is nothing better than good weather as you stand in the large square next to the...
Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Cathedral of St. Bartholomew is a 14th century historic church that had over 300 years of service as the coronation site for holy Roman emperors. This fascinating—and free to visit—landmark is filled with rich history and breathtaking...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico