Frankfurt in a Day
Collected by Ashley S
MyZeil, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
60487 Frankfurt, Germany
My favorite area in Frankfurt is Bockenheim, northwest of the town center … of course, I’m completely biased as this was my old neighborhood. Home to Frankfurt's Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Bockenheim is vibrant and lively. The cafés,...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Opernplatz 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The old opera is probably the most beautiful place in Frankfurt, easily accessible from the Zeil shopping street, and just terrific in the spring or summer. There is nothing better than good weather as you stand in the large square next to the...
Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Cathedral of St. Bartholomew is a 14th century historic church that had over 300 years of service as the coronation site for holy Roman emperors. This fascinating—and free to visit—landmark is filled with rich history and breathtaking...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now