Collected by Natalie Peden
Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Officially named the Emperor’s Cathedral of St. Bartholomew, Frankfurt’s main church is recognizable for its striking 328-foot-tall tower. Dating back to the 13th century, the cathedral is also famous for the fact that its Wahlkapelle...
- 1 Tips + News Can I Travel Once I’m Vaccinated?
- 2 Trains Private Rooms on Amtrak’s Auto Train Are Just $109 Right Now
- 3 Tips + News Europe Could Have COVID-19 Vaccine Passports by Summer
- 4 Cruise These Cruises Are Requiring COVID Vaccinations for All Guests
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to 13 U.S. Cities