Collected by Jarel P
Domstraße 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This museum is considered one of the most extensive contemporary art collections in Germany. The Museum of Modern Art holds works by artists like Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. The building and infrastructure is said by some to be equally as...
MyZeil, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Schweizer Str. 71, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Adolf Wagner strikes a balance between touristy and local-friendly cider tavern. Like any traditional German cider tavern, the menu is meat-heavy. But Adolf Wagner is unique in that it also offers several vegetarian dishes, like baked Camembert...
Schweizer Str. 54A, 60594 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
All food people should stop here. This little shop is making 30 different kinds of vinegar out of everything you can imagine. I've never seen anything like it. You name it, they were making vinegar out of it. Raspberries, strawberries, peaches,...
Elbestraße 15, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Plank Café is a swell little place to go drink a coffee. They also bake really nice pastries and have some lovely cheese plates if you're hungry. Like the typical hip neighborhood coffeeshop, it's always filled with people working on their...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now