Collected by Fritts
Zeil 106 1. UG- 7. OGU-Bahn Station, An der Hauptwache, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Untermainkai 17, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Sip a glass of red wine as you look out over the terrace of Main Nizza at the beautiful park and river below. While this restaurant is known for its fabulous views and amazing location, their ever-changing daily specials ensure that only the...
Berger Str., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A great place to take in the authentic Frankfurt lifestyle, Berger Street runs through the intimate and down-to-earth neighborhood of Bornheim, and is filled with funky boutiques and second-hand stores that are perfect for those hard-to-find...
An der Kleinmarkthalle 11, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Explore a treasure trove of well-preserved designer pieces at this high end second-hand store. Aschenputtel, which translates to Cinderella, is filled with luxurious vintage fashion and accessories for both men and women. As opposed to other...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country