Collected by Fritts
UG -7, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Römerberg, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
There’s no better way to experience the festivities of the holidays than Christmas markets (Weihnachtsmarkt) in Germany, and Frankfurt's is particularly beautiful. The markets take place usually in the center of the town, and you'll find all...
Untermainkai 17, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Sip a glass of red wine as you look out over the terrace of Main Nizza at the beautiful park and river below. While this restaurant is known for its fabulous views and amazing location, their ever-changing daily specials ensure that only the...
Berger Str., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A great place to take in the authentic Frankfurt lifestyle, Berger Street runs through the intimate and down-to-earth neighborhood of Bornheim, and is filled with funky boutiques and second-hand stores that are perfect for those hard-to-find...
An der Kleinmarkthalle 11, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Explore a treasure trove of well-preserved designer pieces at this high end second-hand store. Aschenputtel, which translates to Cinderella, is filled with luxurious vintage fashion and accessories for both men and women. As opposed to other...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States