Collected by Mary Champlin
Römerberg 23, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The three interconnected buildings with ridged roofs in Romerberg Plaza make up Frankfurt’s City Hall that truly embodies this city’s historic past. The inside of the building is exceptionally beautiful, with ornate paintings and seamlessly...
Domplatz 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Cathedral of St. Bartholomew is a 14th century historic church that had over 300 years of service as the coronation site for holy Roman emperors. This fascinating—and free to visit—landmark is filled with rich history and breathtaking...
Domstraße 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This museum is considered one of the most extensive contemporary art collections in Germany. The Museum of Modern Art holds works by artists like Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. The building and infrastructure is said by some to be equally as...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December