Collected by Colleen O'Boyle
UG -7, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Mainkai 7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Ring the bell to the inconspicuous steel-gray door at 7 Mainkai along the river, and wait for the dapper young gentleman to open the door and guide you into one of Frankfurt’s best kept secrets. Die Rote Bar—located next to a shisha lounge with...
Domstraße 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This museum is considered one of the most extensive contemporary art collections in Germany. The Museum of Modern Art holds works by artists like Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. The building and infrastructure is said by some to be equally as...
Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This authentic sushi hotspot—voted Frankfurt's best Japanese restaurant by Frankfurt geht aus! in 2015—is well known for its diverse menu and enticing daily lunch specials. Head here with a small group for their entertaining teppanyaki style...
Fürstenbergerstraße 179, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This warm and ambient restaurant makes you feel right at home with abstract artwork and low lighting. With one Michelin star, Weinsinn delivers with beautiful presentation, excellent execution, and top notch customer service. The tables are cozy...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local