Collected by Colleen O'Boyle
MyZeil, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Mainkai 7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Ring the bell to the inconspicuous steel-gray door at 7 Mainkai along the river, and wait for the dapper young gentleman to open the door and guide you into one of Frankfurt’s best kept secrets. Die Rote Bar—located next to a shisha lounge with...
Domstraße 10, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This museum is considered one of the most extensive contemporary art collections in Germany. The Museum of Modern Art holds works by artists like Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. The building and infrastructure is said by some to be equally as...
Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 7, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This authentic sushi hotspot—voted Frankfurt's best Japanese restaurant by Frankfurt geht aus! in 2015—is well known for its diverse menu and enticing daily lunch specials. Head here with a small group for their entertaining teppanyaki style...
Fürstenbergerstraße 179, 60322 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This warm and ambient restaurant makes you feel right at home with abstract artwork and low lighting. With one Michelin star, Weinsinn delivers with beautiful presentation, excellent execution, and top notch customer service. The tables are cozy...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked