Collected by My Duyen Tran
UG -7, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Große Friedberger Str. 16, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Dine by candlelight in the quaint and romantic Ristorante Rustico. This Italian gem—just across the street from the Westin—has a warm welcoming staff, impressive wine list, and serves a plentiful variety of pizzas, pastas, and meat dishes, all...
Berger Str., Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A great place to take in the authentic Frankfurt lifestyle, Berger Street runs through the intimate and down-to-earth neighborhood of Bornheim, and is filled with funky boutiques and second-hand stores that are perfect for those hard-to-find...
Große Friedberger Str. 8, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
After working up an appetite shopping the Zeil, stop into this small bistro—with big portions—for genuine German fare. This unpretentious restaurant serves everything from schnitzel to sauerbraten with a plethora of local Frankfurt beer to wash it...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now