Collected by Johan Smith
60487 Frankfurt, Germany
My favorite area in Frankfurt is Bockenheim, northwest of the town center … of course, I’m completely biased as this was my old neighborhood. Home to Frankfurt's Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Bockenheim is vibrant and lively. The cafés,...
Hasengasse 5-7, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Browse through aisles of local produce, raw and cured meats, fresh fish, cheese, wine, and more at this indoor market with over 60 vendor stalls. Kleinmarkthalle sells plenty of local German fare, including schnitzel and sausages of course, as...
Opernplatz 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The old opera is probably the most beautiful place in Frankfurt, easily accessible from the Zeil shopping street, and just terrific in the spring or summer. There is nothing better than good weather as you stand in the large square next to the...
Dominikanergasse 5, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Step onto the old train making up the Ebbelwei Express, grab a glass of your complimentary apple wine, and take a simple tour through the highlights of Frankfurt. This unguided tour is a fabulous way to sip the local wine specialty while taking in...
Bahnhofsviertel, 60329 Frankfurt, Germany
This is a pretty nice area of Frankfurt. The locals will jog, walk, read, sunbath, and relax along this beautiful river. After work or school, the Main River attracts all people to relax with friends and family and listen to music as the sun sets....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village