Collected by Jose Siy Cha
Römerberg 23, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The three interconnected buildings with ridged roofs in Romerberg Plaza make up Frankfurt’s City Hall that truly embodies this city’s historic past. The inside of the building is exceptionally beautiful, with ornate paintings and seamlessly...
MyZeil, Zeil 106, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This futuristic shopping center twists and turns you on metal paths, guiding you fluidly through the best shopping in Frankfurt. With eight floors of beautifully light-flooded architecture and one of the longest escalators in Europe, this massive...
Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
No, those two scoops aren't vanilla ice cream. They're butter. This fish lying on a bed of vegetables was served on a sizzling hot plate. It was topped with two scoops of butter. What you had to do was spread the butter over the fish and then stir...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked