Collected by Nathali F Pereira Requena
Carrer del Consell de Cent, 171, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
I live around the corner from one of the best vermuterias in the city, a tiny watering hole called Morro Fi. More of a walk-up than a sit-down, this little shop offers two versions of their famous homemade vermut (vermouth for Americans)--white...
Calle Casp, 86, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Muntanya de Sant Sebastià, 17211 Llafranc, Girona, Spain
In Costa Brava, Spain, you may hear someone say, "ir a hacer el vermut," which can have dual meanings. Literally it means, let's go drink vermouth, but in Spain the term vermut is also a more general term for let's have an aperitif (a drink to...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now