Collected by Nathali F Pereira Requena
Carrer del Consell de Cent, 171, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
I live around the corner from one of the best vermuterias in the city, a tiny watering hole called Morro Fi. More of a walk-up than a sit-down, this little shop offers two versions of their famous homemade vermut (vermouth for Americans)--white...
Calle Casp, 86, 08010 Barcelona, Spain
Muntanya de Sant Sebastià, 17211 Llafranc, Girona, Spain
In Costa Brava, Spain, you may hear someone say, "ir a hacer el vermut," which can have dual meanings. Literally it means, let's go drink vermouth, but in Spain the term vermut is also a more general term for let's have an aperitif (a drink to...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands