France Nov-Dec 2014
Collected by Karen Parker
1 Rue de la Carbonnerie, 34000 Montpellier, France
When we first arrived for tea (I was desperately craving a coffee + unhappy to settle for tea), I was disappointed to see it priced at 4 euros. But that 4 euros equated to about 4 cups of delicious high quality tea leaves served in a pot, with a...
34500 Béziers, France
They call it an incredible feat of civil engineering. They say it is one of the longest canal systems in the world, the most spectacular man-made waterway. They inscribe it a World Heritage Site. But the Canal du Midi is a living work of art that...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map