France Nov-Dec 2014
Collected by Karen Parker
1 Rue de la Carbonnerie, 34000 Montpellier, France
When we first arrived for tea (I was desperately craving a coffee + unhappy to settle for tea), I was disappointed to see it priced at 4 euros. But that 4 euros equated to about 4 cups of delicious high quality tea leaves served in a pot, with a...
34500 Béziers, France
They call it an incredible feat of civil engineering. They say it is one of the longest canal systems in the world, the most spectacular man-made waterway. They inscribe it a World Heritage Site. But the Canal du Midi is a living work of art that...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter