Collected by Daisy Torres
Cité Internationale, 81 Quai Charles de Gaulle, 69006 Lyon, France
Lyon is famous for its food and its medieval architecture, its rivers and its shopping. A striking juxtaposition to all of that is the airy, approachable Contemporary Art Museum on the north side of town. Bordering a gorgeous public park, the...
2 Rue Thomassin, 69002 Lyon, France
Held near the end of June each year in Lyon, the Gay pride parade highlights what a diverse culture France is. The French are notorious for blending in neutrally, and The Gay Pride Parade was one of the few times I saw them emerge from their...
Rue Pizay, 69001 Lyon, France
These are the proprietors at one of the wonderful bouchons I wrote about for AFAR. They serve the best blood sausage (boudin noir) I've ever eaten. Even if you don't like boudin noir, you should order it - trust me! I love this photo of the...
73000 Chambéry, France
A nice hike to the top of this 1500 meter mountain leads you to the Croix du Nivolet which overlooks Chambery in order to keep the residents safe. As you are hiking you will experience amazing views of the town, the Alps and the largest lake in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019