Collected by AFAR Explorer
Château, 41250 Chambord, France
Only two hours outside of Paris, Chateau de Chambord is the largest chateau in the Loire Valley, but it remains unfinished. It was originally built as a hunting lodge for King Francois I and is massive! Once Francois passed away the chateau was...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys