Collected by Carolyn Van Sant
Rue de la Montagne, 21640 Vougeot, France
After another lazy morning cruising the Canal du Bourgogne on the Prosperite, our tour guide, Rejane brought us to the impressive Clos de Vougeot. Clos de Vougeot is one of the wineries in the "Route des Grand Cru" - an ultra-elite region of land...
Place Notre Dame, 21000 Dijon, France
Dijon is a wonderful France city in the Burgundy region. In fact - it was once the seat of power for the Dukes of Burgundy in the 15th century. There are so many historic buildings through out the city and my favorite was the Church of Notre-Dame...
D33, 21360 La Bussière-sur-Ouche, France
While barging along the Canal du Bourgogne with friends, our tour guide, Rejane, took us to have a dinner at the lovely Abbaye de la Bussiere - a 12th Century restored Cistercian Order Abbey and now a Relais & Chateaux hotel - located in the heart...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season