Collected by Carolyn Van Sant
Rue de la Montagne, 21640 Vougeot, France
After another lazy morning cruising the Canal du Bourgogne on the Prosperite, our tour guide, Rejane brought us to the impressive Clos de Vougeot. Clos de Vougeot is one of the wineries in the "Route des Grand Cru" - an ultra-elite region of land...
Place Notre Dame, 21000 Dijon, France
Dijon is a wonderful France city in the Burgundy region. In fact - it was once the seat of power for the Dukes of Burgundy in the 15th century. There are so many historic buildings through out the city and my favorite was the Church of Notre-Dame...
D33, 21360 La Bussière-sur-Ouche, France
While barging along the Canal du Bourgogne with friends, our tour guide, Rejane, took us to have a dinner at the lovely Abbaye de la Bussiere - a 12th Century restored Cistercian Order Abbey and now a Relais & Chateaux hotel - located in the heart...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles