Collected by dr a
Route de la Renarde, 73550 Les Allues, France
The owners of the renowned French winery Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte opened this ski-in, ski-out chalet in the French Alps last December. Not surprisingly, the wine cellar is fully stocked with hard-to-find bottles. After a day on the slopes, you...
2 E Main St, Beacon, NY 12508, USA
Housed in an old textile factory and restored in the early 2010s, The Roundhouse offers modern, industrial-chic décor, set against a gorgeous waterfall that feeds into the adjacent Fishkill Creek. Minimalist without feeling cold,...
403 Rue de La Kasbah، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
The tiny coastal village of Oualidia’s low-key vibe makes it a popular retreat from Marrakech as well as the go-to spot for surfers—novice or otherwise. La Sultana, set against the flamingo-dotted Oualidia lagoon, has 11 rooms and suites that...
19 Quai Jean Jaurès, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Despite the hordes of tourists, glitterati and paparazzi that descend on the famous French Riviera town, St. Tropez is still one of my favorite places in all of France. I guess that's why I bought a small pied-a-terre near there almost 10 years...
Port du Pilon, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France
Located on Avenue du 15 Août 1944, the tail end of the main road that weaves through mountain villages and down to the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, Hôtel Le Mouillage sits right on the water. To save money on pricey Saint-Tropez costs, my husband and I...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now