Collected by Amy Sakaowan
55 Rue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris, France
No phone, no reservations. Things might seem strict and serious at Top Chef finalist Pierre Sang's first restaurant in Paris but it's all creative flavor pairings and playful presentations in the kitchen. On the inside - warm, exposed stone walls,...
62 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris, France
L'Autre Café is situated in a cozy corner of the 11th arrondissement, just a few steps away from the Parmentier metro. It's open 7 days a week and I often found myself planning my days to end in this area so I could stop in and linger for a bit...
Rue Intérieure, 75008 Paris, France
For Michelin-starred chef Eric Frechon, opening a 110-seat restaurant in the heart of Paris's busiest train station (Gare St.-Lazare) was effectively a way to reconnect with his democratic, bistro past. The Bristol Hotel chef is an avowed...
22 Rue du Plateau, 75019 Paris, France
I visit this relaxing, friendly restaurant near the Parc des Buttes-Chaumont for its interesting wines and good, simple cooking—grilled sausage with potato puree, for example. —Matali Crasset 22 rue du Plateau, arr. 19, 33/(0) 1-42-38-18-65. This...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now