Collected by Wanda Potts
Grab a map and draw your own path, starting in the town of Bordeaux. See that area to the right, between the parallel Dordogne and Lot rivers? Stay within the borders of this area where authentic food reigns. Tips from the pros: The driving can be...
10 Place de la Bourse, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Given its UNESCO world heritage status, there's no mistaking the grandeur of this 18th-century property. But the food at Le Gabriel is as modern as the walls are ancient: expect chef-selected meals with foams, gelées, and plenty of style. Looking...
Via della Penna, 22, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
I tell all my friends to stay here. It’s a great location, right off Piazza del Popolo. The hotel is not part of a chain. It’s family owned, which is charming. —Pepi Marchetti Franchi, as told to Elizabeth Minchilli. ...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019