Collected by Ohsee
2 Rue Saint-Come, 34000 Montpellier, France
Olivier Bardou sells his geometric jewelry plus global housewares (Finnish ceramics, Japanese water tubs) in De La Luce, a 500-year-old domed shop. Visit in the afternoon when the sun creates an ethereal glow, and you’ll understand the name: luce...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun