Collected by Ramona Consuelo
The small town of Aix en Provence is underrated. A great spot to hide away for the weekend and close enough to the French Riviera (especially with a French mad man driving you there), it is a real pleasure to walk its streets, admire its...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter