Collected by Judy Faust
46500 Rocamadour, France
Gorge yourself some more, this time in Rocamadour, a medieval city built into the face of an actual gorge. The town is famous for its chèvre cheese, and every little shop on Rue Roland le Preux will be eager to sell you some. Heads up! This is the...
D33, 21360 La Bussière-sur-Ouche, France
While barging along the Canal du Bourgogne with friends, our tour guide, Rejane, took us to have a dinner at the lovely Abbaye de la Bussiere - a 12th Century restored Cistercian Order Abbey and now a Relais & Chateaux hotel - located in the heart...
21320 Vandenesse-en-Auxois, France
Dijon's antique stores offer a wide selection of antique and not-so-old tastevis - the small, shallow cup,usually made of silver, that was traditionally used by winemakers and sommeliers when judging the maturity and taste of a wine. Great...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter