Collected by Timothy Rake
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Nothing is a more powerful symbol of the City of Light than the Eiffel Tower. Designed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Paris Exposition, it's one of the world's most-visited monuments, with nearly 7 million people ascending the 1,062-foot...
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
What's a wedding without a celebration? From the civil ceremony in Seyssins for Miriam and Antoine, we motored back across Grenoble and up the hill to Quaix-en-Chartreuse for a festive evening. This is one of my very favorite photos not just of...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World