Collected by Timothy Rake
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Nothing is a more powerful symbol of the City of Light than the Eiffel Tower. Designed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Paris Exposition, it's one of the world's most-visited monuments, with nearly 7 million people ascending the 1,062-foot...
6 Parvis Notre-Dame - Pl. Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris, France
What's a wedding without a celebration? From the civil ceremony in Seyssins for Miriam and Antoine, we motored back across Grenoble and up the hill to Quaix-en-Chartreuse for a festive evening. This is one of my very favorite photos not just of...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years