Collected by Katy Hoogerwerf
Quai de la Poissonnerie, 68000 Colmar, France
Peaceful atmosphere, quaint colourful houses, beautiful lanes...those are things that make this area special! Not as touristy as La Petite France in Strasbourg, it gives you a chance to enjoy the tranquility and romance. And don't miss the photo...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security