Collected by T. Becque
113 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Before the French Revolution, this park used to be the site of the Royal Palace. Today, the garden, which separates the Louvre from the Place de la Concorde, is a place where Parisians and tourists stroll amid Rodin and Maillol statues or relax...
Saint-Germain-l'Auxerrois, Paris, France
Paris has 37 bridges that cross the Seine. One of the things I enjoyed the most was walking through Paris and crossing a bridge, wandering among the neighborhood, coming upon another bridge, crossing that one, wandering...and you get the idea. No...
7th arrondissement, 75007 Paris, France
One of the things I enjoyed the most while in Paris was finding little spots, which Paris has lots of, that ooze that quaint charm. Even better was stumbling upon moments, such as this stand off between father and son...presumably over the bike? I...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises