Collected by T. Becque
113 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Before the French Revolution, this park used to be the site of the Royal Palace. Today, the garden, which separates the Louvre from the Place de la Concorde, is a place where Parisians and tourists stroll amid Rodin and Maillol statues or relax...
Pont Royal, Paris, France
Paris has 37 bridges that cross the Seine. One of the things I enjoyed the most was walking through Paris and crossing a bridge, wandering among the neighborhood, coming upon another bridge, crossing that one, wandering...and you get the idea. No...
7th arrondissement, 75007 Paris, France
One of the things I enjoyed the most while in Paris was finding little spots, which Paris has lots of, that ooze that quaint charm. Even better was stumbling upon moments, such as this stand off between father and son...presumably over the bike? I...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna