Collected by Frank Glazer
2bis Place Saint-Germain, 89000 Auxerre, France
Having descended the stairs from the Abbey of Saint Germain to its basement, this is what you will find. You can wander freely among the catacombs that reside below the abbey. It may sound a bit backwards, but for this small town adventure, you...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter