Collected by Thomas See
25 Place Drouet d'Erlon, 51100 Reims, France
While in Reims for my birthday, I was hoping to find a special restaurant to celebrate with my lovely lady. In one of the champagne shops, I asked a nice young lady for recommendations. She was a local and worked in a champagne shop so really,...
20 Avenue de Champagne, 51200 Épernay, France
This was the only champagne house we did not get to see. Due to an overwhelming amount of visitors we needed to make a reservation and we did not know that as the other champagne houses were not as crowded. Our fault for not doing our homework...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now