Collected by Katie Banach
Chapitre, 13001 Marseille, France
While living in Paris as an undergrad, I bought a train ticket to Marseille on a whim. It was a weekend trip, and I didn’t take anyone with me, nor meet anyone there -- no plans at all. The countryside passed in sweet silence on the 3-hour TGV...
5 Avenue des Tilleuls, 14340 Cambremer, France
Beyond its rich history, Normandy is perhaps best known for its local specialties - salted caramel, creamy milk, a variety of pungent cheeses and heady cider. One of the best spots in the region for the latter is at Pierre Huet in Cambremer where...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now