Foz Do Iguacu
Collected by Pairat
Rodovia Br 469, Km 32, s/n Parque Nacional Iguassu, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Ok, here's about a half-dozen reasons why Iguacu is better than Niagara... 1) You're in Brazil. 'Nuff said. 2) A few more steps and you're in Argentina or Paraguay. Way cooler than Canada. 3) It's about ten times bigger. 4) And you can go in it....
Av. das Cataratas, 12450 - Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Just because Foz do Iguaçu is a small town does not mean that there is not a lot to see and do. There are shows to attend, neighboring countries to explore, and local creatures to gawk at... which brings us to the Parque das Aves. Located just...
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
Experience the largest waterfalls in the world by doing the catwalks that hang over the falls on both the Brazil side and Argentina side. You are guaranteed to get soaked! For more action, take the 15 minute boat ride that takes you under two...
R. Edmundo de Barros, 621 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-120, Brazil
Music, great food and amazing people - this is what Bambu Hostel represents. We are the most awarded hostel in Foz, chosen as the best Brazilian Hostel in 2008 by hostelworld.com. Besides cleanliness, comfort and quality, we offer thematic nights...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles