Four Legged Beauties
From stout, muscular quarter horses hauling pulling carts to thoroughbreds racing down a course to sleek and elegant stallions prancing to music to ponies roaming freely in the wild, horses are truly beautiful creatures. Their humble cousin, the under appreciated donkey often toils in places where vehicles cannot go. One bray and my heart melts. As AFAR travelers have discovered, you can find these four legged beauties on every continent except one!
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter