Four Homeless Millionaires World Tour
Collected by Rik Leaf
North Shore, Waialua, HI, USA
In the winter months Waimea Bay is a favorite surf destination and home to the Eddie Aikau Big Wave Invitational competition. Eddie is a legendary Hawaiian surfer and the first lifeguard of the North Shore of Oahu. Eddie Would Go, T-shirts and...
11600 Lastours, France
We booked a 300 year old villa for a week in Caunnes Minervois. Twenty minutes down the road we discovered the Castles of Lastours. Four independent structures built into the rocky formation, they were at the heart of Cathar activity, and ground...
Via de Batte, 67f, 19017 Riomaggiore SP, Italy
Our family toured the world for a year. Every time we said we were going to Italy people would tell us we had to go to Cinque Terre. Known as the five villages, Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore are each built along...
St Kilda beach, Victoria, Australia
We spent 2 weeks hitting every beautiful beach we could between Sydney and Melbourne. We hooked up with local hosts through the U.N. hospitality network called, Servas. You can stay for 2 nights for free with your hosts. Our first day in Melbourne...
3 Arthurs Point Rd, Arthurs Point 9371, New Zealand
What a great effing day! Queenstown calls itself the Adrenalin Capital of the World, so everywhere you turn there are posters and kiosks celebrating the many exciting ways Kiwi’s have created to separate you from your money, ha, ha! We chose the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now