Amid the upscale high-rises of the oceanfront Beira Mar neighborhood, the lively and cavernous (it even has loft seating) Coco Bambu restaurant serves huge platters of seafood, like its signature shrimp cooked in garlic and oil. Delicious...
The beachfront restaurant Boteco Praia caters to everyone from people-watchers to families out for a slow meal on the covered patio to a young party crowd that enjoys live music inside. Wherever you sit, the seafood and grilled meats keep coming...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos