Set up daily on a beach promenade, the huge Feirinha da Beira Mar flea market stays open well into the evening. Strolling the stalls, you’ll see everything from medicinal herbs and liqueurs to foods such as caramelized cashews and Brazil...
An unusual place to shop, the Centro de Turismo’s handicrafts mall is inside a historic prison that has lots of greenery growing in the courtyard. Vendors sell their traditional lace clothing, woven bags, jewelry and sand-art bottles...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December