Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Collected by Eugene Ahn
1900 SE 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Arrive by boat or auto at this fun, local seafood eatery tucked inside the famous Fort Lauderdale Marina to experience breathtaking views of the 17th Street Causeway drawbridge. Seafood dominates the menu, from shrimp ‘n’ grits with trugole cheese...
2 Commercial Blvd, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, FL 33308, USA
Since 1963 Anglin's Pier have provided locals with boatless fishing and tours. Stop into the shop for bait, tours and a snack at the cafe. The owners are always providing fisherman with new experiences for recreation and sightseeing. Take a tour...
1075 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Fort Lauderdale is a healthy city, which is obvious from the beach filled with people exercising, and the popularity of Green Bar & Kitchen. The vegan restaurant has a whole menu of healthy options, including raw and gluten-free options, juices,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico