Collected by Makeda
900 N Birch Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Created by Chicago-born artist Frederic Clay Bartlett in 1920, Bonnet House—and its lush gardens—is today a museum dedicated to historic and environmental preservation, and creative expression. An oasis among high rises. Public tours take place...
3049 Alhambra St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Steps away from the beach, Casablanca Cafe is a sandy yellow building, perhaps a nod to the desert city it draws its name from. Sit on the deck overlooking the Atlantic and order the sangria and scallops. Casablanca Cafe is quieter than some of...
999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
If you have never heard of Kava Kava, there is no need to travel to Hawaii or Fiji to try it in a social environment. This ancient drink has been used ceremonially for more than 3,000 years to help relieve anxiety and stress. I stumbled upon Fiji...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles