Fort Lauderdale 07-2014
Collected by Till Preston
1140 NE 7th Ave #4, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
An economical and healthy choice for South Florida locals is Broward B-Cycle, the new bike sharing program in Fort Lauderdale. If you have to run an errand, grab lunch or get a good workout in, purchase a membership online and rent a bike from any...
1900 SE 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Arrive by boat or auto at this fun, local seafood eatery tucked inside the famous Fort Lauderdale Marina to experience breathtaking views of the 17th Street Causeway drawbridge. Seafood dominates the menu, from shrimp ‘n’ grits with trugole cheese...
1800 SE 18th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
During your stay in Hollywood Beach, be sure to check on the Big Cypress Seminole Indian Reservation in the Florida Everglades. Groups ride in a private “swamp buggy” and cruise through the grassy waters of the Florida Everglades in a buzzing...
103800 Overseas Highway Mm 103.8, Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
I was staying in Key Largo at the Marriott Resort. While relaxing on the beach under a large palm tree's fronds that swayed in the breeze, I noticed a movement on the sand near the mangroves. A few seconds later a large green iguana emerged and...
John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Key Largo is popular among the diving and snorkeling crowd, with good reason. The first undersea park in the United States boasts a pale-white sunken algae-coated statue of Jesus Christ with outstretched...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May