Collected by Simone Nagel
904 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
The main shopping strip in Las Olas is made up of mostly small businesses, from chocolate shops to clothing designers, with plenty of restaurants thrown into the mix. The trolley goes right down Las Olas Boulevard, making it a quick hop from the...
1555 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
For a very Fort Lauderdale experience, take the water taxi to Bimini Boatyard Bar & Grill. They have their own dock, steps away from the outdoor patio, where you will be treated with 10 percent off your meal for taking the taxi. Go early to get...
1721 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale is a local beach town filled with surfers, joggers, and free-spirited beach lovers. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk moves at a slower pace than those on bustling South Beach and Fort Lauderdale's Beach Place. Choose...
920 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
A nostalgic local sweet shop, UdderSweets is the spot to have a bite of something indulgent. Their 30+ flavors of ice cream—sold by the ounce so you can choose your portion size—come in fresh home-made waffle cones. They also make their own candy...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico