Collected by Simone Nagel
904 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
The main shopping strip in Las Olas is made up of mostly small businesses, from chocolate shops to clothing designers, with plenty of restaurants thrown into the mix. The trolley goes right down Las Olas Boulevard, making it a quick hop from the...
1555 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
For a very Fort Lauderdale experience, take the water taxi to Bimini Boatyard Bar & Grill. They have their own dock, steps away from the outdoor patio, where you will be treated with 10 percent off your meal for taking the taxi. Go early to get...
1721 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale is a local beach town filled with surfers, joggers, and free-spirited beach lovers. The Hollywood Beach Boardwalk moves at a slower pace than those on bustling South Beach and Fort Lauderdale's Beach Place. Choose...
920 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
A nostalgic local sweet shop, UdderSweets is the spot to have a bite of something indulgent. Their 30+ flavors of ice cream—sold by the ounce so you can choose your portion size—come in fresh home-made waffle cones. They also make their own candy...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December