Fort de France See/Do
The gorgeous Bibliothèque Schoelcher is a soaring late-19th-century library built of wrought iron, concrete, wood and glass. The building was designed by Pierre-Henri Picq, a disciple of Gustave Eiffel (of Eiffel Tower fame), and built...
This botanical wonder is home to thousands of native plant species, including heliconias, hibiscus and bromeliads. Guests enjoy strolling around the three-hectare (seven-acre) grounds, where hundreds of palm trees tower over...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Travel News Europe Proposes Extending Travel Ban Until June 15
- 3 Travel News What Life Looks Like in Countries Coming Out of Lockdown
- 4 Travel News Iceland Begins to Reopen After Rigorous Testing Helps Contain Coronavirus Outbreak
- 5 Longreads Inside the Growing Community of Families on the Road, Full Time