Collected by Jess O'Toole
9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd, Austin, TX 78617, USA
Seeing the inaugural Formula 1 race at the Circuit of the Americas track in Austin, Texas was truly an epic experience. The people at COTA built a fantastic track with modern facilities. We sat opposite the pit and enjoyed the view of mechanics...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village