Collected by Jasmin G
Muntanya de Sant Sebastià, 17211 Llafranc, Girona, Spain
In Costa Brava, Spain, you may hear someone say, "ir a hacer el vermut," which can have dual meanings. Literally it means, let's go drink vermouth, but in Spain the term vermut is also a more general term for let's have an aperitif (a drink to...
Carrera de S. Jerónimo, 30, 28014 Madrid, Spain
My last full day in Madrid, I was walking around the city, exploring the winding side streets that stretch out from the center of Puerta del Sol. I was moving along at a relatively quick pace when I came upon a group of people lined up outside the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter