food in Hong Kong
Collected by Anna Yang
Central, 32-40 Wellington St, Central, Hong Kong
Restaurants line both sides of Wellington Street but one of the places you must try is the local mainstay Yung Kee. You can't miss its gigantic gold sign, with their famous roast goose hung on the other side of the shopfront window pane. This...
18 Shelley St, Central, Hong Kong
The best way to get to this restaurant is by taking the mid-levels escalators. The atmosphere is lovely. We loved the mosaic floors and grand arched ceiling. This gastropub's menu has influences from the Iberian Peninsula. Dishes are best shared...
2A Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
There are many historical buildings in Hong Kong that have been reincarnated for modern use. The Hullett House hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, for example, tells a tale of a past life as the former Royal Marine Police Headquarters. This colonial beauty...
Hoi Tao Court, 15-27 Cannon St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
You haven’t tasted Hong Kong until you’ve sampled a treat from the side of the street. There's always a crowd waiting in line for fresh waffles and eggettes at Yi Heung Yuen, located on the street behind Sogo department store in Causeway Bay. But...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now